Monday, March 15, 2010

Knocking

God has gently been pulling me from the abyss that has been my life for the past half a year or so. Knocking, calling... TRUST my child. Trust that I am good. Trust my plan. My plan for you and for your family.

Remember my child, the passions I once gave you. The fullness of the Kingdom you once knew. They are still there.

Still waiting.

They have not been lost. You have not been lost.

Jump. Leap.

Walk on water.

But you see, knocking is scary stuff. Knocking requires action. You either answer, or you ignore. And answering I fear may radically change my life, our lives. Sitting and talking about knocking means dookie(which is a nicer way of saying crap... which is really a nicer way of saying... well you know). Change, well change is good, right?

So that's where I am. Staring at the door, preparing to answer. Waiting with baited breath for what is on the other side.



No comments:

Post a Comment