Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Announcing...

So I have come to the realization that my blog is quickly becoming a photography blog and that some of you just may not be interested in seeing pics of people you do not know. So to remedy that problem, A NEW BLOG! (and hopefully down the road a smidgen, a new business!) Check out amygarrettphotography.blogspot.com for the latest, non fish and puppy pictures, as well as information about what exactly I will be doing. I am super excited to get started with this, but first I am learning some new skills and tools in a photography class. I feel that all people should have access to high quality, personal, and affordable photos, so that is what we will provide! There will still be the usual spamming of fish and puppy here though, don't you worry your pretty little heads off!

No comments:

Post a Comment