Without further delay...
GF/CF Chewy Granola Bars
2/3 cups GF pancake or baking mix (I used bob's red mill)
1/3 cup ground flax seed
2 cups GF oats (if not marked GF, they aren't GF... consult your doctor if oats are safe with your GF diet)
1 cup brown sugar
2/3 cup coconut oil, melted
1/3 cup mini GF/CF chocolate chips (we use enjoy life... free of the top 8 allergens)
1/2 cup dried fruit (we have used cherries and cranberries with great success)
1. Heat Oven to 350
2. Thoroughly mix melted oil and brown sugar
3. Add rest of ingredients, mix well
4. Grease pan (make sure spray if using is GF/CF). Press mixture into the pan evenly.
5. Bake until center is set, and slightly golden brown. About 17-20 minutes
6. Cut bars while warm, remove from pan once cooled, store in an airtight container until use.
These are so good, I guarantee people who can eat the good stuff will never know the difference!